I like to think I'm vicious, but really, I'm adorable. Don't let that fool you though. I bite.
Current obsessions are
The Legend of Zelda
Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra
Honda Rebel motorcycles
campier science fiction flicks
WaterBOB 100gal bathtub water jug.
In an emergency with water shortages people are told to fill their bathtubs to have water on hand. but most bathtubs are not clean in an emergency, and the water will evaporate when left open to the air over time.
WaterBOB solves those problems! Holds 100gal of water, fits any bathtub, and has a hand pump to pump out water as you need without wasting any. Keeps the water clean and fresh, FDA approved material and BPA free. Costs less than 20$ and available on amazon.
The FILM LOVER CHALLENGE A.K.A. COUCH POTATO CHALLENGE. List 15 movies that you love as fast as you can! Then tag 5 humans. Non-humans are okay too.
Uhhh let’s see
1. Grosse Pointe Blank
2. Fritz Lang’s M
3. Bringing up Baby
4. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
5. Hackers (y’all are surprised it took me until 5 to call this one out, aren’t you?
6. Wild Zero
7. Princess Bride
8. His Girl Friday
9. The Thin Man
10. Noises Off
11. Nightmare Before Christmas
12. Shaun of the Dead
13. Hard Day’s Night
14. Yellow Submarine
Yes, there are a lot of old movies on there. I’m old.
I tag ALL OF YOU because I don’t like tagging individuals but I’d love to see what’s on you crazy bitches’ lists.
1. The Muppets
2. Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
3. How to Train Your Dragon
4. Somewhere in Time
6. A League of Their Own
7. Arsenic and Old Lace
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. The Princess Bride
10. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
11. Groundhog Day
12. 10 Things I Hate About You
13. The Fifth Element
14. Ferris Buller’s Day Off
15. The Incredibles
I’m with Bloo. I tag everyooooooone.
best video ever. it deserves more cred.
I love this lady. I just want this lady to happy with her art.
Oh, rainbow sponge lady. You are the best.
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
i’ve reblogged this before but this one has further breakdown of exactly why, and i love it. (also hell yes, kudos to the costume department for this; it’s wrong, but it’s so clearly DELIBERATELY wrong considering how well they nailed it during the 40s sequences).
The wait-for-Steve-to-wake-up committee could have used this very handy article how to recreate a 1940s bra silhouette.
And another giveaway is that her hair is too long for regulation (and I could be wrong, but I think her shirt would be better-fitted).
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
the added directions are great.
'gradually become irritated'
'cresc., or not'
'untie slip knot'
'bow real fast, slippage may occur'
Release the penguins
"s p a m"
"remove cattle from stage"
halloween is soon
Drag it now
Or on mobile tap it
Super Real Mahjong OVA
I got the OVA just to see what it was like, and to see if the vocal music was in it.
I’m not sure what I expected, but seeing Kasumi getting incredibly excited over Michael J. Fox on the back cover of Cock Sucker Magazine has surpassed all my expectations.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
this is the most frightening depiction of heterosexuality i’ve seen in a long time
it looks like an earthbound enemy